THE PATCHWORK FAMILY(R)
presents Family Strengthening life-coaching services.
"Finally! A positive and innovative approach to help individuals and families grow stronger."
FAMILY STRENGTHENING is a program which focuses on the positives in non-traditional families. Instead of trying to "fix" problems which naturally occur in family situations, our program will assist families to identify strengths and "grow" them. Our basic philosophy is based in acceptance of diversity. We honor the Patchwork Family(R) tagline: "Celebrating the Individual, Strengthening the Family."
Life coaching services are available in which members of the family join together, perhaps from numerous locations, on a phone call with a trained life coach three times a month. This is an exciting modality!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WORK WITH A LIFE-COACH?
Coaching is proven to work when two factors are present:
You are willing to grow.
There is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be
With a Coach you will:
1. Take bigger, better and smarter actions because you set the goals you really want.
2. Have a balanced life which works well because you designed it.
3. Reach for more and not be consumed in the process.
4. Make better decisions for yourself because your focus is clear.
5. Have a lot more sustainable energy because there will be no more stopping and starting. You will have the tools, structure and support you will need to stay on track.
In our first session, I will help you to establish a goal and short term steps. Preparing for each subsequent wellness coaching sessioin will allow you to optimize your results and our time together. Prior to each session you may wish to answer the following questions for your own focus and direction:
1. What action(s) did I take since our last session?
2. How am I today, right now? How has my week been?
3. What do I want to get out of the call this week? What is my focus?
4. What progress have I made towards immediate goals or primary focus?
5. What else do I want to tell my coach?
COACHING IS NOT THERAPY. Some differences between coaching and therapy are:
Coaching is about achievement; therapy is about healing.
Coaching is about action; therapy is about understanding.
Coaching is about creating; therapy is about resolving.
Coaching is about intuition; therapy is about feelings
Coaching is about attraction; therapy is about protecting.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WILLINGNESS TO GROW!
WELCOME TO WELLNESS COACHING!
Please sign our GUESTBOOK. We look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to visit our company site: www.patchworkfamily.com